Job Title: Administrator
Salary: JNC Scale Point 16, £16,969 p/a pro rata
Working hours: 18 per week
Location: Salford Carers’ Centre
To provide high quality administrative and clerical support to the carers’ centre. This will include undertaking general office tasks such as word processing, postage, answering the telephone, taking messages, photo-copying, faxing and shredding.
The post holder will:
- Assist in the preparation of reports and papers.
- Maintain efficient records, profiling data and other data files - particularly monitoring data using ICT.
- Assist in the arrangement of meetings, conferences and other events for the team.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of the web site.
- Implement and maintain administrative and office systems
- Lead on coordinating DBS checks for the centre and Gaddum as required.
For a full details please download the job description and person specification from www.gaddumcentre.co.uk or contact Natalie Barker on the details below.
To apply please download the application form and return it to Natalie Barker: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to discuss the post please contact Paul Moran Carers’ Centre Manager on: 0161 8330217, email: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Mon 9th May, 5pm
Interview date: Interviews will be held week beginning 16th May