We operate a project working with young adult carers and local businesses.
- Works with young people aged 16+ to ensure they have the skills to enter the work environment.
- Works with local businesses to help them either review or develop a Carer Policy for their work force.
- Works with local businesses to develop possible work experience placements and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Operates a Professional Mentoring Scheme to use the skills within the local business community to support individually young adult carers at an important transitional stage of their life.
- Operates a Peer Mentoring Scheme to support young adult carers.
Currently we are working with a number of local businesses/providers. If you want to get involved, before we come calling, please contact us!
MENTORING LEAFLETS & POSTER